Posted in Search
SEO campaign delivers Position 1 on Google for Bicycles Online
When Bicycles Online approached us to do their SEO campaign four months ago, their goals were to improve their website conversions and online revenue and to increase non-branded keyword traffic to their website. This is for high-converting primary keywords which they were not previously being found on in Google search results.
From this, we devised an SEO strategy to meet their goals, which included:
- An in-depth SEO audit of their website.
- A detailed analysis of the main competitors who held majority of the market share in the targeted online space.
- Keyword research and analysis.
- High-authority link-building.
- On-page recommendations to create landing environments which aligned with SEO best practices.
- Closely working with the team at Bicycles Online.
- Forming productive relationships within the industry to increase brand awareness and create further opportunities.
In just four months, we have received outstanding SEO results for Bicycles Online including:
- Increase in website conversions.
- Increased organic search traffic by more than 100%, using targeted, high-traffic keywords.
- Ranking #1 in Google search results for a primary keyword which was previously on position #66 at the start of the campaign.
- A number of page 1 results in Google for other targeted keywords.
The graph below shows the increase in non-branded, organic search traffic for Bicycles Online from a month before they began their campaign, to four months into the campaign.
Who is Bicycles Online?
In 2007, two bicycle-enthusiasts, James Van Rooyen and Jonathon Allara decided to expand their business, primarily focused on bike rentals, and delve into the world of online bicycle retail. In just a few short years, they have become one of the leaders in their industry for a few reasons:
- They are the distributors of premier bicycle brand Polygon in Australia and New Zealand.
- They offer top-quality products at the lowest prices by cutting out the middle man and providing their customers with products direct from the manufacturer.
- Free delivery on 95% of Australian orders.
- A free 14-day, money back trial on all of their bicycles.