We offer a whitehat link building service. However, there are degrees of “whitehat”. Some define whitehat links as links that don’t come from dodgy sites; while others define it from the origin of the activity that obtains the links.
Fundamentally, almost all link building activities are not whitehat as the links are no longer naturally gained. Search engines publish a number of guidelines to link building and they can all be boiled down to the simple truth that search engines don’t want you or us to “game” its results.
It is with the aim of not “abusing” link building that we offer the following whitehat link building services. Our service is defined by the degree of “whitehat” which you require:
Purist: Pure whitehat
Strictly speaking, purely whitehat links are links attained entirely 100% naturally. This means that through carrying out normal business activity, links are somehow built or attained. This is by far the most complicated way of link building and often faced with financial, political and other constraints that can limit the effectiveness of entering into pure whitehat link building activity.
Pure whitehat link building however, could be one of the most rewarding activities taken. While the overall costs might be significantly higher, you would attract links that your competitors would struggle to attain. Also with the recent Panda and Penguin updates, pure whitehat link building is becoming more effective.
We have tactical whitehat link building activities that can be taken immediately on almost all websites. However, to really gain success means a clever custom-designed link building strategies will need to be developed. The ideas could be fresh and new, untried and untested, but that’s where all the best stuff comes from.
This requires flexibility from your end; often attached is a significant financial budget and will require all parties to think outside the box. It will also require trial and error and will almost definitely yield unpredictable results.
Contact us today if you would like us to help devise a pure whitehat link building strategy for you.
Links that appear whitehat
Since pure whitehat links are links attained 100% naturally, technically speaking, any activity taken to directly attain a link from an unknown website “could” be considered gray hat.
Given that most things will require “some” activity, many experts simply choose to regard links that are whitehat to be links that would:
- Come from a good website / domain
- Be somewhat related to the business / topic
- Be non-spammy, non-adult etc
- Not be from a link farm or from a link system
Links built in this fashion are easier to gain than relying entirely on pure whitehat strategies (above). As a general rule of thumb, the more expensive it is to attain a link, the more “exclusive” it is; hence it appears more “whitehat” than the cheap counterpart.
We have several reliable link building activities that are effective for businesses in most industries. However, it will yield completely different results depending on the specific organisation, brand recognition and industry.
With this style of link building, the only real thing to consider is whether you intend to engage any of the following SEO link building activities.
- Paid link advertising from Brokers and Networks. This is probably one of the more “detectable” paid link sources. The benefits of using brokers and networks is the availability and the easier management of links acquired (though this is not true in all cases). It is also a risky activity, hence it will require our expertise to really filter through to make sure they are relatively “safe”.
- Paid link advertising from Partners and other sources. We may be able to find links from sites that can host content and links. These are one-off agreements for advertising, promotion or endorsement for your business / product / service. However no matter how you argue it, you are gaining a link and money is being exchanged. This form is a lot more maskable as the links are often more expensive and as you will pay for an advertising component, it is significantly “safer” than using a broker or network.
We can assess what techniques the top websites within a certain industry or space are engaging and ensure that your backlink profile is at least as “whitehat” as your competitors.
This is quite a pragmatic way to approach whitehat SEO. With some pure whitehat initiatives in place, this can really help to extend your website’s SEO reach.